Serving all of California
The Law Offices of Douglas F. Fagan focus on stopping housing discrimination and representing clients who have faced this unlawful practice. At our firm based in Riverside, CA, you work with a lawyer passionate about eliminating housing discrimination problems faced by families with young children. We also assist individuals who want to obtain a comfort companion.
About Mr. Douglas F. Fagan
Mr. Fagan graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Law in Lincoln, Nebraska. He began practicing in California in 1991, and he is also admitted to the bar in Nebraska.
Before his admission to law school, Mr. Fagan received a Business degree from Azusa Pacific University.
Mr. Fagan understands the housing hardships families often face. When he was a child, his father left, leaving his mother to raise six children alone. Mr. Fagan saw firsthand that people often discriminate against families with children.
Who Mr. Fagan Represents
Because of his life experience, Mr. Fagan uses his legal expertise to represent families that have experienced harassment and housing discrimination. He assists clients who have minor children and live in condominiums, apartment complexes, mobile home parks, or other rental units. He serves people from all over California and those from other states as well.
Examples of the discrimination his clients face can include:
- Complaints that their children play too loud inside and/or outside
- Warnings that children cannot play with balls or ride on bikes
- Comments suggesting that children are not allowed to play outdoors unsupervised
- Being told that you cannot have a comfort companion (Emotional Support Animal) live with you
- Comments about your race, national origin, religion or sexual orientation
If you have faced discrimination of any kind, contact the Law Offices of Douglas F. Fagan at (951) 653-1717 to discuss your case.