Free Consultation
Toll Free - (951) 653-1717

Illegal Alien Right to Sue

We Stop Housing Discrimination

If I am an illegal alien do I still have the right to sue for housing discrimination?

Yes. The laws prohibiting discrimination apply to anyone who lives in the United States, whether or not they are a citizen, here on a work visa or here illegally.